Sweet CrepesCourse: BreakfastCuisine: French
1 1/3 cups flour
1/4 cup vegetable oil
2 cups milk non-fat, reduced fat or whole milk
1 tbsp sugar
1/3 tsp salt
butter for greasing the pan
- Mix well (or blend) all the ingredients together, excluding the butter.
- Heat a lightly-buttered frying pan over a medium-high heat.
- Pour the batter onto the pan, using about 1/4 of a cup for each scoop.
- Tilt the pan and rotate it with a circular motion to help the batter spread evenly.
- Cook for about 1 minute per side on medium heat. Repeat until the batter is finished.