Lemon Butter Salmon Foil Packs
Looking for something delicious and nutritious for dinner today, right? Stopping here and start with our recipe today. That is Lemon Butter Salmon Foil Packs. It is fabulous combination of add-ingredients with full of nutrient of salmon. All works well and make impressive summer dinner that you never forget.
Lemon Butter Salmon Foil PacksCourse: DinnerCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Lemon Butter Salmon Foil Packs recipe is fabulous combination of add-ingredients with full of nutrient of salmon. All works well and make impressive summer dinner that you never forget.
6 salmon fillets
2 zucchinis, thinly sliced
2 lemons, thinly sliced
2 cloves garlic, minced
4 tbsp. butter, divided
4 sprigs thyme
Freshly ground pepper
Fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Lay a large piece of foil on a flat surface. Top with a single layer of sliced zucchini. Scatter some minced garlic on top.
- Season with salt and pepper. Lay a few lemon slices down. Top with a salmon fillet and season with more salt and pepper.
- Place a tablespoon of butter on top of the salmon fillet. Add a sprig of thyme. Pour a small splash of white wine over salmon.
- Fold the foil in half then fold up the edges to seal the packet. Repeat with remaining ingredients to make four packets.
- Place packets on grill, cook until the salmon is cooked through and the zucchini is tender, for about 10 – 12 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley. Serve warm.