Chicken Zucchini Baked with Bacon
Whole my family love eating chicken so much, especially my kids. All dishes that made from chicken always top-served on my dinner meal. And in the recipe today, I want to share my best recipe now, Chicken Zucchini Baked with Bacon dish. This is one of the big hits of my family. The simple reason, it is so moist, tender, packed with protein and veggies! Chicken breasts are smothered with Mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Just think about it, I can control my craving. So yummy!
At weekend when I have much free time, I often make something delicious and flavorful to treat whole family. And Chicken Zucchini Baked with Bacon is the first choice in my recipe list. As you know, there is great thing than enjoying delicious dish with your lovers at home, right. This will your relationship in family will be closer and closer. So, instead of inviting all member go to restaurant, I will make delicious dish and fit with their taste.
The recipe is easy to make. With easy to find ingredients that you can find round-year, just take simple steps, detailed instructions and a short of time on cooking, for about under 30 minutes, and a delicious dish is ready for serving. It’s time to bring the recipe on your kitchen and explore it with me. Make and enjoy!
Chicken Zucchini Baked with BaconCourse: Main CourseCuisine: American
Chicken Zucchini Baked with Bacon is so moist, tender, packed with protein and veggies! Chicken breasts are smothered with Mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
4 chicken breasts
0.5 oz dry Ranch seasoning (1/2 packet)
6 strips bacon cooked, drained, chopped
1 zucchini, thinly sliced
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Heat oven to 375 F.
- Add 4 chicken breasts to casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the chicken with dry Ranch seasoning mix.
- Top with sliced zucchini and chopped cooked bacon.
- Top with shredded Parmesan and Mozzarella cheeses.
- Bake uncovered for about 20 minutes.
- Broil for the last 2-3 minutes (optional).
- Remove from the oven.
- Allow the chicken rest in the casserole dish, for 5-10 minutes.
- Use regular chicken breasts or thinly sliced chicken breasts. If your chicken breasts are large, slice each one in half horizontally. By doing this, you can make 2 thinly sliced chicken breasts out of each large chicken breast.
- When broiling, check often. Make sure the cheese doesn’t burn too much on top of the chicken.