Chocolate Kiwi Pops
Chocolate Kiwi Pops are the best delicious gift that my kids love eating at all time. They are the fabulous combination of chocolate and frozen kiwi, the sweet chocolate is balanced out with the kiwi nicely.
Chocolate Kiwi PopsCourse: SnackCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Chocolate Kiwi Pops are the best delicious gift that my kids love eating at all time. They are the fabulous combination of chocolate and frozen kiwi.
4 kiwis, peeled and sliced into 1/2″ thick rounds
1 tbsp. coconut oil
1 12-oz. bag chocolate chips
- Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place a popsicle stick into each kiwi slice like a lollipop, then add to baking sheet and freeze until solid, 2 hours or up to overnight.
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, heat chocolate in 30-second intervals until melted. Stir in coconut oil.
- Dunk kiwi slices into chocolate and place them back onto the baking sheet. Top some slices with rainbow nonpareils, some with white nonpareils, and leave some plain.
- Pop back in the freezer to set chocolate, 10 minutes more, or until ready to serve.