Cookie Monster Popcorn
Cookie Monster Popcorn is so yummy and adorable that is great gift to pleasure your little kids easily. With interesting accents are monster eyes and nice mini cookies that make these Cookie Monster Popcorn to be more great than ever: fun and delicious, a great combination!
Cookie Monster PopcornCourse: SnackCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Cookie Monster Popcorn is so yummy and adorable that is great gift to pleasure your little kids easily.
2 c. white chocolate chips
1 bag microwave popcorn
Blue food coloring
1 tsp. canola or vegetable oil
1 1/2 c. mini Chips Ahoy, plus crushed cookies for garnish
Candy eyeballs, for garnish
1 1/2 c. mini Oreos, plus crushed cookies for garnish
- Pop the popcorn according to package instructions. Set aside.
- In a small, microwave-safe bowl, combine the white chocolate chips and vegetable oil, heat in 20-second intervals. Stirring in between, until fully melted. Stir in the blue food coloring.
- In a large bowl, place the popcorn —being careful to exclude any kernels—and add about half of the blue chocolate mixture. Stir, adding more chocolate, until the popcorn is coated.
- Stir in Chips Ahoy and Oreos. Spread onto a baking sheet in an even layer and top with candy eyeballs and crushed cookies.
- Place in the refrigerator for about 20 – 25 minutes. Ready for serving.