Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil
If you want to enjoy something delicious that has big combo of flavors, you can not go wrong with our Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil recipe today. That is fabulous combination of perfectly roasted potatoes, tender corn, and juicy shrimp, andouille sausage all tossed in flavorful creole spices. And you’ve got yourself a complete nutrition-packed meal that will fill you up for hours.
Sheet Pan Shrimp BoilCourse: Dinner, Main CourseCuisine: AmericanDifficulty: Easy
Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil recipe today is big combo of flavor. That is fabulous combination of perfectly roasted potatoes, tender corn, and juicy shrimp, andouille sausage all tossed in flavorful creole spices.
1 1/2 lb. raw medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
2 links smoked andouille sausage, thinly sliced
1 lb. baby red potatoes, quartered
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tbsp. Old Bay seasoning
2 ears of corn, cut crosswise into 4 pieces each
2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
2 lemons, sliced
2 tbsp. melted butter
Freshly ground black pepper
2 tbsp. Freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- For Old Bay Mayo
2 tbsp. finely chopped fresh chives
1/2 c. mayonnaise
1 tsp. Dijon mustard
Juice and zest of 1/2 a lemon
1 tsp. Old Bay seasoning
- Make Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- In a large pot, bring salted water to a boil. Cook potatoes until just tender, about 10 minutes. Drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked potatoes, shrimp, corn, sausage, lemons, garlic powder, Old Bay, melted butter, and oil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss until combined, then divide between two large baking sheets.
- Bake until shrimp is cooked through and corn is tender, for about 13 -15 minutes.
- Make Old Bay Mayo
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, chives, Old Bay seasoning, Dijon, and lemon juice and zest.
- Garnish with parsley and serve with Old Bay Mayo.